Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition 19 DLCs Game For Pc Free Download Latest Version 100% working for Windows 10. Devil May Cry 5 is an action-adventure hack-and-slash video game developed and published by Capcom. It is the fifth installment of the mainline Devil May Cry series and was released on 8 March 2019. Devil May Cry 5 received a positive reception from critics. The Devil, you know, returns in this brand new entry in the over-the-top action series available on the PC. Prepare to get downright demonic with this signature blend of high-octane stylized action and otherworldly & original characters. The series is known as Director Hideaki Itsuno, and the core team has returned to create this generation’s most insane, technically advanced, and utterly unmissable action experience! Also, check out Darksiders 3 Apocalyptic Edition Game Free Download.
Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition 19 DLCs PC Game Free Download Latest Version Screenshots:
The threat of demonic power has returned to menace the world again in Devil May Cry 5. The invasion begins when a “demon tree” seeds take root in Red Grave City. As this hellish incursion starts to take over the city, a young demon hunter Nero arrives with his partner Nico in their “Devil May Cry” motorhome. Finding himself without the use of his right arm. Nero enlists Nico, a self-professed weapons artist, to design a variety of unique mechanical Devil Breaker arms to give him extra powers to take on evil demons such as the bloodsucking flying Empusa and giant colossus enemy Goliath. The gameplay features the return of Dante and Nero as playable characters, along with a new character named “V.” The gameplay is similar to the other titles in the Devil May Cry series, focusing on fast-paced “stylish action.” The player fights off hordes of demons with various attacks and weapons and receives a style rating in combat based on several factors, such as move variety, the length of a combo, and dodging attacks. Don’t forget to check out Cities Skylines Deluxe Edition Game For PC Free Download. The music in the game will change based on the player’s performance in combat. Nero is equipped with his Red Queen sword, his Blue Rose double-barreled revolver, and an assortment of new robotic arms called Devil Breakers, with various functions such as grabbing enemies from a distance or stopping time to freeze an enemy in place. Along with his signature blade Rebellion and the demonic sword Sparda, Dante was shown using two new Devil Arms, a pair of buzzsaw-like weapons that combine into a motorcycle called Cavaliere and a set of fiery gauntlets and boots called Balrog. In addition, Dante also wields a stronger version of the Cerberus nunchaku introduced in Devil May Cry 3. The third playable character, V, uses three demons based on enemies from the first game to fight: Griffon, an eagle that uses ranged lightning-based attacks. Shadow is a panther that forms blades, spikes, and portals out of its body. And Nightmare, a large golem that Venters a Devil Trigger-like state, turns his hair white, to summon, using a combination of melee attacks and laser beams. The story takes place five years after the events of Devil May Cry 4; Nero has set up his demon-hunting agency based out of a van adorned with a neon “Devil May Cry” sign Dante gave him with support from Kyrie and his engineer, Nico. But on April 30, Nero encounters a dying demon who rips off his Devil Bringer arm and uses the Devil Arm Yamato to open a portal to escape in. A few days later, a man known as “V” comes to the Devil May Cry office to hire Dante, Lady, and Trish to kill a certain returning demon. The group arrives in Red Grave City on May 16, crossing paths with Nero as they share the same target: A demon named Urizen who has planted a demonic tree called Qliphoth in the city, killing people for their blood. The assembled group attempt to attack Urizen together, but the demon overpowers them all, with Dante having V take Nero to safety. With his sword Rebellion broken by Urizen, Dante is forced to use the Devil Sword Sparda but is ultimately defeated and ejected from the Qliphoth. Urizen then captures Lady and Trish, turning them into cores for the demons Artemis and Cavaliere Angelo.
The Features of Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition Game Latest Version:
- Alt Hero Colors.
- Alt Heroine Colors.
- Alt Style Rank Announcers.
- Alt Title Calls.
- Live Action Cutscenes.
- DMC1 Battle Track 3-Pack.
- DMC2 Battle Track 3-Pack.
- DMC3 Battle Track 3-Pack.
- DMC4 Battle Track 3-Pack.
- Gerbera GP01.
- Pasta Breaker.
- Sweet Surrender.
- Mega Buster.
- Cavaliere R.
- 1 Blue Orb.
- 3 Blue Orbs.
- 5 Blue Orbs.
- 100000 Red Orbs.
Repack Features of Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition Game For PC:
- Based on the Steam release: 37.4 GB.
- sam2k8’s Deneuve-less medicine with ALI213 Steam emulator applied over.
- 19 released DLCs are included and activated.
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when installing with all voiceovers, history video, and Live Action Cutscenes DLC).
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded.
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of Japanese/English voiceovers, “History of DmC” in-game video and Live Action Cutscenes DLC, which is not recommended for activating during the first playthrough.
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 37.4 to 20.1~27.5 GB, depending on selected components).
- Installation takes ~15 minutes on an 8-threads CPU; ~30 minutes on a 4-threads CPU.
- After-install, integrity checks to ensure everything is installed properly (ONLY when installing with all voiceovers, history video, and Live Action Cutscenes DLC).
- HDD space after installation: up to 38 GB.
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in the game root to change the game language; subtitles and VOs can be changed separately in-game settings.
- Repack uses tools by Razor12911.
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) is required for installing this repack.
- Repack by FitGirl.
Selective Download files in the game Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition:
You can skip downloading voiceover packs you don’t need, the “History of DmC” video, and Live Action Cutscenes DLC. Here is the list of selective/optional files:
- fg-selective-english.bin (make sure you’ve installed it before switching to English audio in-game settings)
- fg-selective-japanese.bin (make sure you’ve installed it before switching to Japanese audio in-game settings)
- fg-optional-history-video.bin (a short video introducing newbies to the series’ history, available in the game’s main menu)
- fg-optional-live-action-dlc.bin (A special DLC replaces most game cutscenes with live-action movies recorded during development. When installed, can be activated in “Options” > “Cutscene Customize”. This DLC is not recommended for activating during the first playthrough.)
How to Download and Install Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition Game onto PC?
- First of all, Download and Install uTorrent Pro on Windows.
- After installation of the utorrent, now click on below download button.
- Now you will shift to another website.
- Now from that website, you need to click on “Download via Torrent Link From HERE” After that, you utorrent will get the link and start downloading.
- After downloading, you must install the game on your PC and enjoy it.
- Don’t forget to share this post with your games lover, friends, and family on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.